Drinking coffee, we love – yes! Now scrubbing coffee on our bodies, we also love! But is this just because of the feeling or is it actually beneficial for our skin? We wanted to know so we found out!
So what are the pro’s?
- Improves blood circulation (this is to do with the caffeine working as a stimulant)
- Gives a glowing / youthful look (this is because of the antioxidants within coffee)
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces redness and puffiness
- Reduces appearance of cellulite (this is because coffee is a diuretic that dehydrates)
- Helps reduce appearance of stretch marks
Are there any cons?
So far, research doesn’t suggest any (yay)! However, this definitely does not mean the same thing for drinking coffee, so don’t be fooled.
Which one should I buy? Here are some of our favourites!
- Frank Body – they have a huge selection of different coffee scents! Available at Mecca or frankbody.com for $16.95AUD
- Le Labo available at lelabofranges.co.au for $66.00 AUD
- Grounded Body Scrub available at groundedbodyscrub.co.uk for $24.00 AUD