- November 2019
- October 2019
- July 2019
- April 2019
The Summer drink you need to try!
Watermelon and lemonade on a hot summers day – there’s nothing better right?! Inspired by Breeze Balm’s new Watermelon Crush lip balm, we found the perfect recipe that combines the two into a HEALTHY Watermelon Lemonade – DELISH!
- 1 litre / 4 cups sparkling water
- 300g / 3 cups cubed watermelon
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp honey
- fresh mint and ice to serve
- Add the sparkling water, watermelon, lemon juice and honey to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Strain the lemonade through a sieve into a jug to remove any seeds.
- Serve immediately over ice and with a sprig of fresh mint.
You can find further info on this recipe and many more delicious ones on My Fussy Eater.