Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. HOW TO ENTER
Competition entry will commence on 01/09/2021 (AEST) and conclude on 28/10/2021 at time (AEST) ("Promotion Period"). Winners will be notified on 30/10/2021 via email to the address provided when opt-in to the competition.
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
Provide their contact details (first name, last name, valid email address and mobile phone number) in the section provided. No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
- The promoter is Leonard Enterprises Pty Ltd T/A Breeze Balm , ABN -24 614 989 678 of Factory 2 / 76 Minnie Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Australia (Promoter).
Breeze Balm standardly conducts a competition of chance.
The winner is selected at random.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- To enter, entrants must go in person to www.breezebalm.com during the open period and enter the required information. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- One entry per person.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All competition entrants must reside in the country of Australia that the competition is housed within. Winners entering from outside the state will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.